We are lucky enough to have a kitchen on site preparing fresh hot meals for our pupils very day. All meals comply with strict health requirements and offer children a balanced and healthy choice across the week - below you will find the current menu and nutritional information for each week's food.
Free School Meals
If you receive any of the following benefits you may be entitiled to claim free school meals for your children
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, as long as you do not get a Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenues & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
ALL pupils in reception, year 1 and 2 are entitled to a free school meal regardless of income, however if you do claim any of the stated benefits it is enormously helpful to us if you apply for Free School meals anyway as it means that we, as a school, receive extra funding which can be used to support teaching and learning in the school.
For more information and to complete the form online please go to the Suffolk County Council Website;
Why not book a birthday lunch for your child to celebrate their special day with some of their friends. Please contact the school office who would be happy to help you arrange this.